Are you ready to learn what it takes to get your page to the top of the search engines?
Did you know having your page appear at the top of the search results is the #1 most effective way to reach new customers?
Have questions? Bring them with you. Or just come to listen and to learn.
Join us for a hands-on SEO workshop at 100state!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Small Business @100state
with Matt Nelson and Candy Phelps
Google uses over 200 signals in their algorithm to rank webpages that cover everything from page speed, to the quality of your content, to what platform you use for your website. Join us for a hands-on workshop that will help you identify high impact steps you can take to increase your rank on the search engines.
The next SEO Workshop for Small Businesses is on August 15th...register here.
Bring a laptop and get ready to run an SEO audit on your website.
Have questions? Bring them with you.
Or just come to listen and to learn.
You will learn from local SEO professionals how to:
- Run SEO audits on your website.
- Optimize descriptions, links, call-to-action, etc.
- Optimize your on-page content.
- Find the best keywords.
- Tips for finding out what your competition is doing.
- Learn the best ways to setup Products and Services pages.
Including a full tour of the Yoast SEO tool:
- Quickly set a keyword for a page.
- Learn to optimize images for SEO.
- Customize the content Google shows in their snippets.
- Setup custom images sizes for Facebook shares.
- And much, much more.