Do you know when your fans engage with your Facebook page?
Are you getting the most bang for your buck on boosted posts?
Have questions? Bring them with you. Or just come to listen and to learn.
Come learn what you don't know you don't know at our next Facebook training.
Learn to Facebook Like a Ninja
with Josh Klemons, social media marketing consultant, digital storyteller and strategist
The next Facebook workshop is on June 27th!
Come with an idea and leave with a functional brand page.
Have questions? Bring them with you.
Or just come to listen and to learn.
You will learn from Social Media professionals how to:
- Start an account & setup Business/Organization/Brand pages
- Optimize descriptions, links, call-to-action, etc.
- Identify and properly tag partners
- Optimize posts
- Boost posts
- Create custom audiences
Including a full tour of the Facebook Insights page to learn to:
- See who likes and engages with your page (and where they live!)
- Analyze your reach and your engagement for every post
- See which of your posts are the most impactful, to help you improve future posts
- Compare yourself to your partners and your competitors!
- And much, much more
Digital Storyteller/Strategist with Reverbal Communications
Meet your Facebook workshop leader
Josh Klemons is a social media professional, specializing in digital storytelling and strategy. He began his digital journey working and consulting for local, statewide and national political campaigns. He now utilizes those skills to work with brands (businesses, organizations, bands, artists and the like) on finding, honing and telling their story online.
Check out Reverbal Communications for advice on social media, brand management, growing an audience and more.
Can’t make it to the the next workshop but ready to become a Facebook Ninja? Or a Super Twitterer? Set up a training with Josh today! He is available for one-on-one or team trainings, in the Madison area or remotely.