The Communication Matrix
What’s your communication style?
Learn to identify the natural communication style of yourself, your co-workers, and your friends and family.
Let’s face it, meaningful and authentic communication can be tough. Whether it’s a family member, spouse, boss, teacher, child, or even somebody you don’t know, trying to reconcile your style, with their style, gets…complicated.
Join us for a fast paced 2 1/2 hour interactive workshop that will teach you to identify your natural (default) communication style and more importantly, how to identify other peoples styles. We’ll be try to get to the heart of how we really interact at a core level with those around us and we’ll be sharing specific strategies and language that can lead to more effective communication.
- Learn your ‘default’ communication style and how it relates to the other styles.
- Identify others communication styles with some easy to spot ‘tells’.
- Understand why you’ve had communication problems with certain ‘styles’ in the past.
- Learn highly effective strategies and language to use to better communicate with each style.
- Start developing your non-default communication styles.
“This is best personal development workshop I’ve ever been to, and I’m not just saying that because I’m teaching it…really!
It’s a bit like an interactive Myers-Briggs, only a lot easier to remember. I can’t say enough about how helpful I’ve found it to be in my personal and professional life. I continue to find new and interesting ways of applying these concepts to help me communicate more effectively with others. I can also promise a roaring good time, as it’s usually a pretty lively workshop” – Workshop leader Matt Nelson